Through various Sponsorship Levels available in our Tiger Partner Program, Families and Businesses can become involved in enhancing educational opportunities and technological resources for Grady students.
Your Sponsorship dollars will benefit Grady in four main areas:
1- Make a difference in our Grady classrooms by funding Programs:
* After School Tutoring Program $8,000
* Teacher Classroom funding for Books & Supplies $4,500
* Teacher Mini-Grants for special classroom projects $7,000
* All Teacher and Staff Appreciation events throughout the year $4,000
* Music & Fine Arts Programs $1,800
* Technology Programs & Enhancements: Projectors, I-pads and Digital Marquee $53,000
* Student Programs such as the Spelling Bee, Math Bowl, Battle of the Books, and Science Olympics
* Professional Development Opportunities for Teachers
2- Deliver PTA Events to our students, teachers & families:
Fall Festival, Welcome Back Teacher Breakfast, Tiger Tears & Grandparents’ Breakfast, Tiger Trek, Family Nights, Spring Auction, and Teacher Appreciation Week events.
3- Support Grady School Events by providing volunteers and/or covering expenses:
Winter Concert, Spring Musical, Conference Night dinners, Storybook Parade, Great American Teach In, Pirate Reading Night, Kindergarten Round-Up, Valentine's Day program, and Jump Rope for Heart.
4- Enhance Grady Elementary through Health and Safety Projects:
* We are starting Walk to School Wednesdays and are hoping to raise enough money to add a track and provide water filters for the school.
Participating at one of the 6 family sponsorship levels and 5 business sponsorship levels comes with the benefit of being recognized as a Tiger Partner among the Grady community of families and parents AND some valuable Tiger Perks! Should you require any additional information about becoming a Tiger Partner, please click on the Family Partner Page or the Business Partner Page.