Through various Sponsorship Levels available in our Tiger Partner Program, Families and Businesses can become involved in enhancing educational opportunities and technological resources for Grady students.
Your Sponsorship dollars to benefit Grady Elementary four main areas:
1. Funding our Grady Classrooms programs:
- After School Tutoring Program
- Teacher Classroom funding for Books and Supplies
- Teacher Mini-Grants for special classroom projects
- All Teacher and Staff Appreciation events throughout the year
- Music and Fine Arts Programs
- Student Programs such as Science Olympics, Writing Enrichments
- Professional Development Opportunities for Teachers
2. Providing Grady PTA Events for our students, teachers and families:
Welcome Back Teacher Breakfast, Tiger Tears, Tiger Trek, Family Nights, Spring Auction
3. Supporting Grady School Events by sponsoring events and providing volunteers:
Winter and Spring Concerts, Welcome Back Teacher Breakfast, Conference Night dinners, Storybook Parade, Great American Teach In, Unlock the Treasures of Reading Night, Kindergarten Round-Up, Valentines Day Program, Jump Rope for Heart, Reflections Art and Doodads Competitions
4. Enhancing Grady Elementary through Special Projects:
During the 2021-22 school year, PTA completed a Media Center refresh that cost over $84k. The Media Center got new flooring and all new furniture to make the space more flexible, functional and fun for our students. We now have a STEM lab, moveable bookshelves, tables, chairs, and a storytime area with carpet, benches, and comfortable seating for our students.
In 2022-23, our focus is on continuing to improve our school by purchasing technology needed for classrooms, continuing to grow our educational enrichment programs, and enhancing our campus through beautification projects. For classroom technology, we are going to purchase Chromebooks so that each student has one available to use at school. That will make it possible for students to test in their comfortable classroom environment and will shorten testing windows so that our students can continue to enjoy the Media Center throughout the year. We are also going to purchase 19 classroom tv's so that all students can see and hear the morning show and other important videos.
Participating at one of the 6 family sponsorship levels and 5 business sponsorship levels comes with the benefit of being recognized as a Tiger Partner among the Grady community of families and parents AND some valuable Tiger Perks! Should you require any additional information about becoming a Tiger Partner, please click on the Family Partner Page or the Business Partner Page.