Make Your Family A Tiger Partner Today!
It takes a village to raise a child. The Grady PTA is proud to present our Tiger Partner Sponsorship Program for 2020-21. Through six Sponsorship Levels, Grady families can become involved in enhancing educational opportunities and technological resources for our students.
Your Sponsorship dollars will benefit Grady in four main areas:
1- Make a difference in our Grady classrooms by funding Programs:
* After School Tutoring Program $8,000
* Teacher Classroom funding for Books & Supplies $4,500
* Teacher Mini-Grants for special classroom projects $8,000
* All Teacher and Staff Appreciation events throughout the year $6,000
* Music & Fine Arts Programs $1,800
* Technology Programs & Enhancements: Projectors, 3D printer and I-pads $12,000
* Student Programs such as the Spelling Bee, Math Bowl, Battle of the Books, and Science Olympics
* Professional Development Opportunities for Teachers
2- Deliver PTA Events to our students, teachers & families:
Fall Festival, Welcome Back Teacher Breakfast, Tiger Tears & Grandparents’ Breakfast, Tiger Trek, Walk to School, Family Nights, Spring Auction, and Teacher Appreciation Week events.
3- Support Grady School Events by providing volunteers and/or covering expenses:
Winter Concert, Spring Musical, Conference Night dinners, Storybook Parade, Great American Teach In, Pirate Reading Night, Kindergarten Round-Up, Valentine's Day program, and Jump Rope for Heart.
4- Enhance Grady Elementary through Health and Safety Projects:
* We started Walk to School Wednesdays on 2019 and raised enough money to add a track. We added a new bike rack to accomodate more bicycles on our school. Provided enough Lysol wipes for the whole school when COVID-19 started spreading in the US.
* We would like to raise enough money to provide touch free water filters for the school. We will also be working in providing new events and trainings to increase the health and safety of our students.
Participating at one of the 6 sponsorship levels comes with the benefit of being recognized as A Tiger Partner among the Grady community AND some valuable Tiger Perks!
**Please note that installment plans are available for Tiger Partners participating at the $2,500, $5,000 and $10,000 levels. All pledged funds must be received by December 1st. Contact [email protected] for more details.
Tiger Perks for Leader of the Pack, $10,000
- All of the Benefits of Tiger Silver PLUS:
- Four (4) Commemorative Fence Plaques
- Six (6) VIP seats (1st row center) and two (2) VIP Parking Spots for Winter & Spring Concerts, K-5th Grade Awards Ceremonies and Kindergarten Graduation*
- Reserved table at Auction*
Tiger Perks for Silver, $5,000
- All of the Benefits of Tiger Bronze PLUS
- Two (2) Commemorative Fence Plaques
- Two (2) VIP Parking spots for Winter and Spring Concerts, K-5th Grade Awards Ceremonies and Kindergarten Graduation*
- Full page Grady Yearbook Ad
Tiger Perks for Tiger Bronze, $2,500
- All of the Benefits of Tiger Red (Bengal) PLUS:
- Four (4) VIP seats (1st or 2nd rows) for Winter and Spring Concerts, K-5th Grade Awards Ceremonies and Kindergarten Graduation*
- One (1) VIP parking spot for Winter and Spring Concerts, Awards Ceremonies and Graduation*
- Grady students in your family qualify for Tiger Trek Reward at $100 level (includes t-shirt; no additional donation required)
- Fall Festival Wristbands for all children in your family*
- 2 Auction tickets
- 1/2 page yearbook ad
- Skate night tickets for all children in your family*
- Complimentary yearbooks for each Grady student in your family.
Tiger Perks for Red (Bengal), $1,000
- All of the Benefits of Tiger Yellow (Cougar) PLUS:
- One (1) Commemorative Fence Plaque
- Four Fall Festival Wristbands (for up to 4 children per family)*
- Two (2) VIP seats (2nd row) for Winter & Spring Concert, K-5th Awards Ceremony and Kindergarten graduation*
- Grady students in your family qualify for Tiger Trek Reward at $75 level (includes t-shirt; no additional donation required)
- Up to two (2) Grady yearbooks
- 1/4 page yearbook ad
- One (1) VIP Parking space at a school event*
Tiger Perks for Yellow (Cougar), $500
- All of the Benefits of Tiger Green (Cub) PLUS:
- Banner recognition as Tiger Trek sponsor
- Grady students in your family qualify for Tiger Trek Reward at $50 level (includes t-shirt; no additional donation required)
- Fall Festival Wristbands for up to 2 children per family*
- Advertise your student/s birthdays on the Grady Marquee
- One (1) complimentary yearbook per family sponsor
Tiger Perks for Green (Cub), $250
- Recognition as Family Sponsor on Gradytigers.org
- Recognition as Family Sponsor in printed programs at Winter & Spring Concerts*
- Recognition in "Tiger Talk" e-Newsletter distributed to Grady families
*Please note due to the current climate and COVID-19 concerns, we cannot guarantee in-person, event-related sponsorship benefits. All Fall events will be virtual, in-person events after December are subject to change.