Dr. Norrine Russell and featured presenter, Dr. Wendy Rice, are presenting a program on ADHD and Anxiety. The program addresses the questions of "what does the combination of ADHD and anxiety look like?" and "how do we help those children in school?" For more information, please see the attached flyer: ADHD Parent Support Network Flyer. Here is information on the program:
NOVEMBER MEETING TOPIC: ADHD AND ANXIETY
- Date: Tuesday, November 17, 2015
- Time: 7:00pm
- Location: Tampa Day School, 12606 Henderson Road, Tampa, FL 33625
- Speaker: Dr. Wendy Rice, Rice Psychology Group
- Free and open to all. No child care.
- No pre-registration required.
- Parents, teachers, pediatricians, and other professionals welcome
- Contact: Norrine Russell, Ph.D. with questions, tel:(813) 508-2367; email: [email protected]; website: www.norrinerussell.com
- (400.3 KBs)