From the Grady Yearbook Committee
You can buy your yearbook online with a major credit card at http://www.strawbridge.net/, using the online school code: FMYB112045. If you prefer to pay by cash or money order, you can send the money in a yearbook envelope to the school office on the month of January and February. We will only be taking online orders at this time.
In order to provide more pages in the yearbook for pictures of our students in school events, there will be a limited number of pages for dedication ads. Dedication ads are reserved for 5th grade students and Leader of the Pack and Bengal Family Partners only and must be paid in person.
You are free to submit as many photos of school events as you like for submission in the yearbook. If you have a great picture of your child with friends at a school event, please send it to [email protected], and it may be included in the yearbook.
We are currently creating the pages for the yearbook, so there will be set deadlines for you to submit pictures you want considered. Also, keep in mind that depending on the number of pictures submitted, not all pictures are guaranteed to be included.
- Deadline to purchase yearbook and receive it on time for yearbook signing: March 1, 2021
- Yearbooks are $25 each. After March 1, 2021 the price increases to $30 each.
- Deadline to buy and submit pictures for Fifth Grade dedication ads: February 1, 2021
- Deadline to submit pictures of Grady events in September is October 31st.
- Any picture submitted after February 28, 2018 will not be able to be included in the yearbook.
The Grady Yearbook Committee can be reached at [email protected]. Thank you for participating in our Yearbook Program.
Yearbook Photos for eLearners
If you did not come to school for your child/children's yearbook photo, you can email a photo.
- Please send your photo for yearbook in an email to [email protected].
- Please include "Yearbook Photo" in the subject line.