Here are the detailed events:
- Assisting Mr. Tsourakis in the media center (ongoing) - Click on Media Center Volunteers to sign up for a 2 hour shift. Please note that dates are organized by days of the week (ie. Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays). Currently, no extra help is needed on Mondays, but might be in the future.
- Walk to School Wednesday on February 5th from 6:55 - 7:40 am - Please click on Walk to School Wednesday to sign up.
- Set up chairs for the Pre-K and Kindergarten Valentine's Concert on February 12th - Volunteers are needed from 2:15 - 3:15 pm. We appreciate any time you can spare, even if you are not able to stay for the entire hour. Please click on Chair setup to sign up.
- Jump Rope for Heart on Friday, February 14th - Volunteers are needed to help monitor stations, hand out water, turn jump ropes and more. If you are interested in volunteering, please click on Jump Rope for Heart. You are encouraged to choose the times your child(ren) will be participating.
- 02/02 - Community Cleanup for 5th Grade Students at Coleman Track at 9:00 am
- 02/03 - Community Cleanup - Meet at Park & Walk at 12:55 pm
- 02/05 - Walk to School Wednesday from 7:00 - 7:35 am
- 02/06 - Last day to submit entries for the SLAM Showcase
- 02/07 - Fair Day - NO SCHOOL
- 02/10 - K-2nd Sculptures due for Doodad Sculpture Contest
- 02/12 - 3rd-5th grade Sculptures due for Doodad Sculpture Contest
- 02/13 - Pre-K and Kindergarten Valentine's Concert at 8:15 am
- 02/14 - Jump Rope for Heart and Field Day
- 02/17 - President's Day - NO SCHOOL
- 02/19 - Ready for Kindergarten event for incoming kindergarteners at 8:15 am
- 02/28 - Family Skate Night at United Skates of America at 6:00 pm
- 03/11 - Spring Concert for 1st and 2nd Grade Students at 6:00 pm
- 03/12 - Spring Concert for 3rd - 5th Grade Chorus at 6:00 pm
- 04/18 - Grady's Auction Night
Community Cleanup Opportunities
- All Grady Students - Please help us clean the Baseball/Softball areas next to Park & Walk every Monday at 12:55 pm, right after school. Bring an adult and check in with Wendy De la Garza at the Park & Walk gate. Please bring tongs/grabbers to help pick up trash from the surrounding area. The PTA will have a few extras your students can use.
- Grady 5th Graders - Please help us keep the Coleman Middle School track and surrounding area clean of trash. ?? This is a great environmental project and it serves our learning community. Bring your parent and a pair of gloves to any or all of the Sunday morning meet-ups at 9:00 am at the track entrance on W. Neptune St. Please wear your Grady spirit shirts.
- Student(s) Name(s)
- Homeroom Teacher
- 3-5 Sentence Artist Statement about their sculpture on a separate sheet of paper
- Must include at least 1 snack wrapper and 1 plastic shopping bag somewhere in the sculpture
- Must not be any larger than 3'X3'
- Group projects must have students that are all within the grade level brackets above for judging purposes
- Through the Box Top$ for Education app. Send a screenshot of your current uploaded box top amounts in your app to [email protected] to be eligible for prizes.
- Clip Box Tops and turn in on the form sent home or in a Ziploc Bag. Make sure to include your child's name and teacher on the form/ziploc bag. Please insure that you are sending unexpired Box Tops and not the "Skip the Clip" logos. Items with the "Skip the Clip" logo should be submitted through the Box Top$ for Education App.
- Send unscanned receipts to your teacher with your child's name written on the back. Please note, receipts must be scanned in within 14 days.
- Siberian level partners: Jim Cornwell State Farm; Triage Consignment Boutique
- Leader of the Pack level partner: Abdoney Orthodontics
- Bengal level partners: AdventHealth Centra Care Urgent Care; Perez Orthodontics; Fancy Nails; After Hours Pediatrics Urgent Care; Kumon of Palma Ceia; Traditional Tae Kwan Do Black Belt Center; Pediatric Dentistry by Dr. Jerry Copeland II; Rockatar Music Academy & Studios; Butterfly Pharmacy; and Cashel
- Cougar level partners: South Tampa Pediatric Dentistry; South Tampa Kids Dental Krewe; The Suarez Law Firm; and The Digital Bell
Our 2019-20 Family Sponsors are:
- Leader of the Pack level partner: Drs. Siviero & Heather Agazzi
- Tiger Bronze partners: Melanie Edwards Fowler; The Gibbs Family; The House Family; and The Zysk Family
- Red (Bengal) level partners: Angi Comas; The Christopher Family; The Du Family; The Fitzgerald Family; The Gomez Family; The Jacobs Family - Jennifer, Jeremy, Welles & Briggs; The Ledford Family; The Lueckeman Family; The Roush Family; and The Schentrup Family
- Yellow (Cougar) level partners: John Paul and Rosemarie Getting; The Neward Family; Khue and NamSon Nguyen Family; and Ken Vu
- Green (Cub) level partner: The Knittle Family
Got used markers? ColorCycle them at Grady
What is Crayola ColorCycle? Crayola’s latest sustainability initiative designed to repurpose markers, highlighters and dry erase markers. All marker brands are accepted.
How do I help? Collect markers and drop them off in the front office or your student can give them to our art teacher, Debonique Grigsby. For more information, click on ColorCycle.
Familias que hablan Español
Si tienen preguntas sobre nuestros eventos o programas, por favor manda un email a [email protected]