Grady's Tiger Trek
What is Tiger Trek?
Grady PTA’s biggest Fall Fundraiser where 100% of the proceeds directly benefit our school and students. The event promotes fitness and encourages our students to collect donations to earn amazing individual and class prizes.
On Friday, September 27th from 8:00 – 10:00 am, all students will be separated by grade and will take turns walking/running around the baseball fields and spending time jumping in bounce houses and playing fun inflatable games. PTA will provide plenty of water, misting fans and snacks for the students. Please see the detailed Tiger Trek schedule below.
Why participate in Tiger Trek?
- 100% of the proceeds go directly to help build a track at Grady. PTA’s Tiger Trek goal is to raise $30,000 to start building the track. The track is a 2 year project that will cost at least $70,000 as we will be purchasing a higher quality/safer track top and need to fix drainage issues in the field before it can be installed.
- Students can earn amazing prizes individually and for their entire class.
3D rendering of proposed Grady Track
Who participates in Tiger Trek?
- All Grady students from Pre-K through 5th grade participate
- Parents are welcome to volunteer and attend Tiger Trek for the full two hours or just part of the time. Click on Tiger Trek Volunteers to sign up for a 30 minute volunteer shift.
How are donations collected?
- Cash and checks can be submitted to your teacher in the blue Tiger Trek envelope
- Online donations can be completed at https://gradytigers.org/donate-tt. Use your students school student id number as their code
- Track donations made in your students name by https://gradytigers.org/
- No donation is too small or too big!
What prizes can my student win?
How can parents help?
- Sponsor your child by making an online donation or submit cash/check in the blue envelope
- Assist your child with obtaining donations from family members, friends and neighborsth
- Volunteer for a 30 minute shift by clicking on Tiger Trek Volunteers
- September 3rd– Start Collecting Donations
- September 13th– Last day to turn in donations to have your Tiger Trek shirt in time to wear on September 27th
- September 27th– Tiger Trek Day! Make sure to wear comfortable sneakers and be ready for a fun morning!
- September 30th– Last day to turn in cash/check donations to your teachers
What is the detailed Tiger Trek Schedule?
Pre-K - 2nd Grade:
3rd - 5th Grade: