- 10/08 - PTA Board Meeting at 8 am - Open to anyone interested in learning more about the PTA and upcoming events
- 10/21 - 10/25 - Book Fair
- 10/21 - Family Night at Grain and Berry
- 10/25 - Fall Festival
- 10/31 - Storybook Parade
- 04/18/20 - Grady's Auction Night
- Through the Box Top$ for Education app. Send a screenshot of your current uploaded box top amounts in your app to [email protected] to be eligible for prizes.
- Clip Box Tops and turn in on the form sent home or in a Ziploc Bag. Make sure to include your child's name and teacher on the form/ziploc bag.
- Send unscanned receipts to your teacher with your child's name written on the back.
Our 2019-20 Tiger Business Partners are:
- Siberian level partners: Jim Cornwell State Farm; Triage Consignment Boutique
- Leader of the Pack level partner: Abdoney Orthodontics
- Bengal level partners: AdventHealth Centra Care Urgent Care; Perez Orthodontics; Fancy Nails; After Hours Pediatrics Urgent Care; Kumon of Palma Ceia; Traditional Tae Kwan Do Black Belt Center; Pediatric Dentistry by Dr. Jerry Copeland II; Rockatar Music Academy & Studios; and Butterfly Pharmacy
- Cougar level partners: South Tampa Pediatric Dentistry; South Tampa Kids Dental Krewe; The Suarez Law Firm; and The Digital Bell
Our 2019-20 Family Sponsors are:
- Leader of the Pack level partner: Drs. Siviero & Heather Agazzi
- Tiger Bronze partners: Melanie Edwards Fowler; The Gibbs Family; The House Family; and The Zysk Family
- Red (Bengal) level partners: Angi Comas; The Christopher Family; The Du Family; The Fitzgerald Family; The Gomez Family; The Jacobs Family - Jennifer, Jeremy, Welles & Briggs; The Ledford Family; The Lueckeman Family; The Roush Family; and The Schentrup Family
- Yellow (Cougar) level partners: John Paul and Rosemarie Getting; The Neward Family; Khue and NamSon Nguyen Family; and Ken Vu
Got used markers? ColorCycle them at Grady
What is Crayola ColorCycle? Crayola’s latest sustainability initiative designed to repurpose markers, highlighters and dry erase markers. All marker brands are accepted.
How do I help? Collect markers and drop them off in the front office or your student can give them to our art teacher, Debonique Grigsby.
For more information, click on ColorCycle.