2021-2022 Security Procedures
Dear Grady Families,
In order to ensure the safety of all students and staff we will continue safety procedures at Grady Elementary this school year. Please know this is a district wide initiative. We are thrilled to announce that Officer Duverne has been assigned to Grady and will be on campus during all student hours to support us in our safety measures.
Keeping in line with district protocol, we will be limiting access to our campus. We are asking for your support in following all school safety protocols.
As we begin to implement the new procedures, the timeline will be as follows:
- Only on Tuesday, August 10th, parents may escort students to their classrooms.
- Wednesday, August 11th Independence Day - all students should enter campus independently through the designated front gates. Extra faculty, patrols and our Security Officer will be available to assist if needed.
- All car riders and walkers must enter through the main front gates (next to the office). We strongly encourage you to use our Drop Off/Pick-up Lines.
- Buses only will be permitted to enter and exit through the back gates on Watrous Avenue.
- All visitors to our school must enter and exit through the Main Office and sign in using a valid Driver’s License, Passport, State or Military ID.
It is imperative that we know who is on our campus at all times. We are requesting that all parents or visitors with scheduled appointments or those scheduled to volunteer must sign in immediately upon arrival in the front office.
We love our parents and value the strong sense of community at Grady. We are certain you will appreciate and support all measures to increase the safety and security at Grady for your children.
We look forward to a safe and successful school year!
Mike Campbell Ann-Marie Gonzalez
Principal Assistant Principal