GRADY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL BOOK FAIR
November 13th - 20th!!
Grady Elementary School’s Book Fair starts this Friday, November 13th and runs through Friday, November 20th! Click here for a short video about Scholastic Book Fairs.
Please click on Book Fair to access the more information about the Book Fair, including the interactive book flyer, virtual book fair, and eWallet account details and signup. Click on the links for a preview of K - 2nd books and 3rd - 5th grade books.
Due to District protocols, the following changes have been implemented to insure the health and safety of the Grady Community at our Book Fair.
- No cash will be accepted. This will require the use of the Scholastic EWallet feature. Click here to learn more about eWallet and set up an account. To view a short video about eWallet, click here. Please note that unspent eWallet funds will no longer be returned to a credit card. After the Book Fair, the balance will be available to spend at The Scholastic Store Online. When calculating prices please remember to add 8.5% sales tax.
- Book Fair will be located outside of the cafeteria to reduce exposure risk. All items will be on carts and will primarily be books.
- Students will be required to use hand sanitizer when visiting the book fair.
- Parents will not be allowed to attend. We encourage parents to review the flyer with their children and assist them in selecting appropriate books.
- Teachers may create a wish list during their Book Fair preview. Mr. Tsourakis will share teachers’ lists.
- No SLAM or Battle of the Books titles will be available.
- We hope to hold a special after-hours event for E-Learners if possible. This will be announced by message to the Canvas E-Learner group.
If you have any questions, please contact our Media Specialist, Mr. Tsourakis, at [email protected].